What you will be doing:
• Support SCE Finance Leadership in executing strategic objectives of the departments, and the center. Collaborate with senior management and central project teams
• Ensure proactive controls. Define process gaps and opportunities, and drive resolution.
• Accountable for the design and documentation of all processes and sub-processes and for the establishment of the process embedded internal controls/audit.
• Drive Operational Governance with customers and vendors. Conduct monthly performance reviews with Process Owners, Customers, Vendors, and SCE operations, teams
• Understand and interpret underlying causes driving financial and business performance, any compliance/audit risks
• Support Service Delivery functions to identify and describe issues and work with them to resolve to apply the appropriate Root Cause Analysis approach
• Provide support to Service Delivery Functions after go-live through Process Partnership Framework Key Initiative
• Drive the implementation of the Continuous Process Improvement roadmap
• Identify process optimization opportunities to improve speed, cost, and quality of operations. Identify and drive automation opportunities including Robotic process automation
• Work with Internal Audit and Compliance teams (BCP & CPI) to ensure that Service Delivery teams meet all the required Quality Management requirements.
• Ensure thorough, high-quality compliance reporting and reporting enhancement are in place by the CI Team
• Responsible for the monitoring of assigned workstream/process, execution, corrections, and effectiveness
• Demonstrate a strong process improvement and Project Leadership mindset in Accounts Payable, Order to Cash, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Intercompany, Cash Management, Master Data Management, SCE Organization supporting functions
• Propose automation, and optimization opportunities, in close and active collaboration with Finance Team Leads and Management, evaluate new technologies
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Advanced degree with a minimum 7+ years of related experience (Continuous Process Improvement, Reporting, SAP, Navision, Controls and Compliance, Project Management, Business Analysis, Financial Performance Management)
• Quality Audit Management; Complex cross-functional and cross operating company interactions
• Team management of 2-5 FTE
• Digitalization/automation mindset
• Certified in one or more Project management methodologies (Six Sigma Green/Black Belt; PMP; Prince2 etc.)
• Previous experience in process designing
• Strong knowledge of financial concepts (accounting, finance, and economics) and the ability to apply them to practical situations
• Fluency in English (Fluency in German is a plus)
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Attractive work environment
• Home Office
• Ensure work-life balance for you
Do not miss the opportunity! Apply directly to Dóra Varga– Recruitment Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu