Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant colleague.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Multicultural, diverse team
• Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
• Opportunities for growth & development
• Various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
What you will be doing:
• Run the day-to-day operation in accordance to the agreed service levels, as measured by the monthly service reports.
• Develop and maintain a back-up knowledge base so that services can be continuously delivered.
• Control processing schedules (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) to achieve required timetables and financial closes.
• Prepare required reports to continually control and identify required changes in operation, e.g. KPI report.
• Cooperate with team members on a day-to-day basis to solve issues within the processes.
• Ensure issues are escalated effectively within the BSC and with regional management to quickly resolve issues.
• Communicate regularly with the partner team & team leaders built on consistent delivery of SLA / KPI’s and fast resolution of issues.
• Ensure day to day resource allocation to tasks is optimised to the daily priorities and timetables, supervising the work of the team members to meet the SLA’s.
• Ensure appropriate controls are in place across the processes and are being actioned to eliminate errors and ensure quality services are being delivered.
• In cases of failure install a mind-set of investigating root causes to find long term solutions to prevent future errors.
• Responsible for all journal entries posted, reports or communication issued to partners and/or customers.
• Responsible for flagging issues timely to the line manager.
• Complete approval duties as specified (e.g. approval of payments or invoices) to required quality standards.
• Look to continually see how processes could be improved, continuously feeding ideas and opportunities to higher management, and where requested support process improvement initiatives.
• Ensure procedure documentation is always updated in line with standards.
• Responsible for aligning with compliance rules, especially SOX.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Degree in Economics, with emphasis on Finance/Accounting
• Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
• English language knowledge (verbal, written) at least on an upper-intermediate level
• Analytical mind-set
• Excellent problem-solving skills, logical thinking
• Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
Apply directly to Dóra Varga, Recruitment Consultant for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 563
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu