On behalf of our prestigious partner company we are looking for a Payroll SME.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Diverse working areas – Life-long learning experience
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Flexible working hours
• Process payroll for all exempt, non-exempt, and executive employees based in multi-country environments,
including but not limited to: new hires, terminations, status changes, merit increases, bonuses, commissions,
vacation, personal leave and overtime.
• Review manual and off-cycle payment requests.
• Ensure tax and social security deductions executed by third party providers are administered correctly and
• Act as Tier I support for Employees within all EMEA countries, covering a set of defined Payroll queries
concerning salary, social security, payroll withholding taxes, calculations (variable salary components), and
payroll-related financial recording.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all HR, general accounting, and third-party service providers regarding
• To work with third party provider to ensure alignment of accurate payroll practices and procedures in
accordance with local/country specific legislation and communicate any changes/updates to all applicable
• Ensure all journals are provided in line with the calendar deadline for closing of monthly, quarterly, and
annual payroll journal entries for general ledger posting.
• Ensure implementation of software and program modules/interfaces is managed in line with business
• To liaise with tax advisors as named point of contact for audit regarding EMEA payroll tax filings and
payments for all taxable items, such as relocation, group term life, bonuses, and auto fringe benefits.
• Maintain strong working relationships with Human Resources, IT, and external payroll service providers.
• Stay current on newly enacted and evolving tax regulations to ensure the Company’s compliance with all
laws and regulations.
• 2 - 3 years of related experience in Payroll/HR/Finance, preferably in a multinational or SSC environment
• Fluent spoken and written English is a must
• Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) and communication skills, even with various levels of
• Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience with SAP or Workday and productivity software is advantageous
• Having an analytical mindset, with high attention to details and striving to fast problem solving and decision
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment and be able to learn quickly
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material