Information & Technology company looks for a French or German speaking MPS Deployment Project Coordinator
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Assist Project Manager (PM) in all phases of Implementation.
• Manage Siebel Service Requests and exceptions.
• Place orders and monitor orders/shipments to ensure delivery according to project schedule.
• Manage customer return orders as well as pickup & disposal of old devices.
• Work with internal supply chain personnel, transportation carriers, disposal partners, and installation partners to coordinate
service delivery, gather data, and resolve issues.
• Work with customer personnel/Installation Partner on gathering data for existing assets, confirm deliveries, and other general
assistance as directed by PM.
• Track in Seibel detailed order-to-invoice & returns data for all equipment shipped/returned/ disposed, as required invoicing
customer, managing inventory, and reporting daily project status.
• Track consumption of customer P.O.’s and process hardware billing, when needed.
• Proactively support the PM in identifying and reconciling inventory discrepancies.
• Escalate issues promptly and proactively work with stakeholders to avoid/mitigate future issues.
• Document all meeting data as appropriate; provide regular status reports to all team members, client, and internal
management as directed by the PM.
• Provide accurate and timely information to management on the performance measurement, quality assurance, and customer
satisfaction areas of the project (e.g. delivery timeliness)
• Assist in training/supporting new PM’s and DPC’s.
Nice to have:
• Fluency in English and French or German
• 2+ years experience preferred in hardware deployments, order management and logistics
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools: Excel, MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
• Strong Excel skills particularly important (writing formulas, pivot tables, data reconciliation)
• Experience with SAP and/or Siebel is a plus
• Excellent communication skills and customer service skills