On behalf of our prestigious partner we are looking for a General Accounting Team Lead colleague with fluent English language knowledge
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Normal working hours
What you will be doing:
• Responsible for managing/ overseeing the above detailed financial/ accounting related activities.
• Participating in developing and negotiating service level agreements (SLAs) with the SSC customers supporting to set and execute GA strategy.
• Providing a control function to ensure all entries are adequate and are compliant with company policies/ protocols.
• Ensuring necessary control activities are carried out to assure quality.
• Ensuring that the General Accounting activities carried out are all compliant with Internal Audit and Business Control guidelines.
• Identifying areas for process improvements; works actively with the team on completing related process improvement projects.
• Making sure GA processes are all standardized across all countries within SSC.
• Ensuring GA related desktop procedures and process maps are all adequate and are maintained regularly.
• Delivering functional trainings to new hires and assists in delivering ongoing trainings to existing team members.
• Making sure sufficient training material is designed and continuously updated on the GA field.
• Assisting in other special projects as directed by management.
• Escalating all issues to the GA Manager.
• Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of the team.
• Facilitate team meetings.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Chartered Accountant Certification or University/ College degree with qualification in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration
• ACCA advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum 7+ years of relevant professional experience (full scale general accounting)
• People management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German language knowledge is a plus
• ERP knowledge (Oracle, SAP etc.)
• have excellent problem solving and communication skills
• have excellent coordination skills
Apply directly to Dóra Varga - Recruitment Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu