Multinational company looks for a new Field Sales Representative colleague.
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Professional development in a multinational environment.
• Strong cohesion and a good working atmosphere.
• Wide range of social benefits.
• Work-life balance.
What you will be doing as a Field Sales Representative:
• Build relationships with clients.
• Identify new potential major customers through research and networking.
• Deliver and generate new business clients in the assigned sales field.
• Enhance and enable profitable business retention in close cooperation with the production
and sales team.
• Serve as a figurehead and networker at customer events, trade fairs and company events.
• Create and execute a sales plan for the expansion of the customer portfolio in the sales area
based on the budget and personal targets.
• Ensure sustainable growth in terms of volumes, revenue, and gross profit in the sales field.
• Monitor, gather, and distribute market knowledge about competitors, capacities, pricing,
• Keep the records about sales activities up to date in the corporate CRM.
• Coordinate sales performance and report to the Head of Sales.
Nice to have:
• Experience in a Sales or similar role with a real focus on new sales and business
• Proven sales track record of gaining new business and successfully working to and exceeding
• Demonstrable experience within Multimodal Logistics / Road freight sectors would be an
• Proven experience in identifying, establishing, and developing new customers with a focus
on a solutions-based approach to customer requirements.
• Fluency in English.
• Car driver's license.