Our multinational partner company is looking for a manager colleague for the Content Licensing Finance team.
• Assist with the preparation of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Outlook and Monthly Financial Reviews for CL in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar.
• Establish efficient and effective financial operations; process P&R costs and revenue, budgets, and estimates per channel. Reporting variances and causes of change to business partners and leaders.
• Analyse revenue trends and partner with management as to any risks or opportunities vs forecasted revenues, providing business performance insights
• Support management in the appraisal of new commercial initiatives that arise.
• Build relationships and partner on decision support for strategic opportunity identification
• Build world-class financial and operating processes
• Plan for productivity and pursue effectiveness and efficiency
• Provide and respond to various ad hoc analyses, reports, and information requests.
• Bachelor’s degree required, with a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area preferred
• CPA, CIMA or equivalent designation a plus
• 5+ years of FP&A and/or accounting experience needed of which 2+ years of CL revenues experience a plus
• Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS or equivalent financial and accounting principles
• Highly analytical, able to synthesize data and provide insightful narratives
• Strong project management, organizational skills, attention to detail and work ethic
• Proactive self-starter, phenomenal teammate, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Strong customer service mindset willing to go the extra mile to help stakeholders achieve their priorities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Experience with SAP and/or Longview are a plus
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries
• Developing a control-focused mindset with strong process improvement capabilities
• Improving transferable skills and gaining knowledge about finance that are highly valued on the job market
• Having long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
• Being part of a dynamic and diverse team of financial professionals
For more information please contact:
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Accountancy & Finance - MSS
Address: 1051 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky str. 12.