Our prestigious multinational partner is looking for new team-members as a
which requires German / French / Spanish knowledge in written!
Our partner is a leading global provider of mobility solutions based in USA and operates a BSC in Budapest.
If you would like to live with a career-defining opportunity, YOU are our potential candidate!
Why are we a good choice?
• Home office possibility
• Flexible working hours, the main time is 10.00-16.00 and you can adjust the remaining 2 hours to your daily routine (full-time)
• You would be a member of a multicultural and dynamic community
• Competitive salary
• Additional benefits (i.e., cafeteria)
• Environmentally friendly office with a fantastic atmosphere
Your role would be:
• Dealing with the pre-auditing, modifying, and correcting processes of the accounts
• Communicating and cooperating within the team and other departments (Collection, Master Date, Customer Care, etc.)
• Sorting the account-related issues out
• Making reports
• Contributing to the process improvement with new ideas
We are looking for YOU, if you have:
• Degree or any economics-related studies
• Ability to deal with the data precisely
• Upper-intermediate knowledge of English (verbal, written) AND intermediate knowledge of German OR French
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Confident knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Advantage: any kind of administrative, back office, shared service or billing experience
Location: Budapest, XIII.