On behalf of our prestigious partner – operating in the industrial property market - we are looking for a Senior Accountant colleague with fluent English knowledge for their newly based accounting department.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Working for a fast-growing global company
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive working environment
What YOU will be doing:
• Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements and responsible for the submission and review of tax return, VAT, RETT
• Maintain the tax schedules on property taxes, building taxes, responsilbe for the communication with local tax authority, local auditor
• Issue monthly service invoices, and perform AR reconciliation,
• Prepare AP entries on a timely basis and process payment on proper procedure
• Coordinate Property Manager on service charge reconciliation
• Support Asset Operation team on data consolidation as required
• Support HQ Finance on internal operational procedures enhancement
• Other ad-hoc reports as required.
Requirements that make you the BEST candidate:
• University degree of Accounting or relevant disciplines, with certified accounting qualifications is highly preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with industrial properties.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Proficient in excel and hands-on reporting experience
• Good understanding of facilty and property management processes, tasks and market practice.