Our partner is a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, supporting the Group from Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, they are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
Currently they are looking for a talented Analyst for their Credit & Collections Team who makes sure their French customers are paying for their rentals in a timely manner.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Multicultural, diverse team
• Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
• Opportunities for growth & development
• Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
• Various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
What you will be doing:
• Managing client accounts receivables portfolio and credit lines through proactive collection of debts and reminding customers of their due payments mainly over the phone
• Sending balance information, statements and invoice copies
• Reconciling accounts and finding out why debts have not been paid; investigating disputed invoices when customers disagree with charges
• Keeping customer database and accounts up-to-date, registering and following up cases (i.e. payment terms).
• Credit analysis and review
• Escalating problems as appropriate; advising team leader of cash shortfalls
• Managing relationship with customers, partners and car rental stations
• Cooperating with departments in the BSC and in the countries
• Continuously striving for process improvement, actively contributing to knowledge and idea sharing within the team
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Min. high school education (University or College degree is an advantage)
• Advanced knowledge French/German (verbal, written)
• Additionally fluent English (verbal, written) is also a requirement
• Ideally 1 year of experience in collection, account receivables role, but talented and capable fresh graduates are also welcome
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
• Strong analytical skills, logical and proactive thinking
• Collaborative approach while being able to make own decisions and take ownership
• Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Ability to take initiative
• Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence