Our American multinational partner company which is in the entertainment industry is looking for a Senior Manager colleague for their Strategic Services team.
The Strategic Services Senior Manager has the chance to provide financial analyses for the senior management, which can be used for strategic and tactical decision-making; work with stakeholders across the business; financial and strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting activities.
The ideal candidate should have about 7 years of FP&A experience, and fluent English knowledge.
Your tasks will be as a Senior Manager:
• Responsible for the Long-Range Plan, Forecast, and Annual Operating Plan in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues. Plans must align with corporate deliverables and timelines, be accurate, and be tied to financial strategic targets.
• Support the team and the processes.
• Manage and supervise the finance processes through monthly and quarterly closes within the framework of the Company’s close and post-close process. Specifically, at month-end and quarter-end cycles.
• Manage and supervise all general ledger and sub-ledger maintenance, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
• Oversee and enforce all accounting policies and procedures, including memo preparation and documentation support.
• Prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analyses, reports, and information requests.
• Report variances and causes of change to business partners and leaders.
• Supporting global operations and remote locations worldwide. Must be able to manage communication and responsiveness to stakeholder requests and questions in a timely manner based on the criticality of business.
• Develop processes and policies to support regional locations and remote financial operations.
• Leverage financial insights and inform viewpoints through evaluations, analysis, metrics, and business and industry trends.
• Responsible to multiple stakeholders and team members with conflicting priorities and projects.
• Manage and supervise one or multiple team members and be responsible for their professional growth
• Private health insurance programs
• Cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery, and home loan support
• All You Can Move sports pass registration is possible
• 3 days home office is supported
• You can work in a multicultural environment in a great team
• Participate in internal training to stay current and compliant on skills applicable to assigned duties
• Fluency in written & spoken English
• 7+ years of experience in related Finance/ FP&A area
• Confident usage of ERP systems and MS Office tools (SAP experience is preferred)
• Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy, and strong financial understanding
• Visual basic knowledge would be a nice to have (macro)
• Solid accounting knowledge
• SSC experience is preferred
• Self-confident appearance in relation to Business stakeholders
• Strong communication and cooperation skills