Our client is an American company who has a center in Budapest, and they are looking for a Senior Analyst- GL Accounting.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Competitive salary and beneficial package
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Friendly working environment
• Work /life balance
• Hybrid working
What you will be doing:
• Preparation of standard monthly journal entries including cost and revenue accruals, prepayments
• Prepare monthly balance sheet account roll forwards
• Prepare Financial and Operational Metrics for the areas of responsibility
• Provide accounting support to the Treasury, Procure-to-Pay, and Order-to-Cash departments.
• Participate in the migration of additional accounting activities, and processes to GBS
• Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations.
• Ownership of one or more business processes in their respective field of expertise
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• BSC/MSC degree in Accounting/Finance
• 2-3 years of relevant post-qualification work experience in a broad range of accounting functions
• Proven records for identification of process efficiency/effectiveness improvements opportunities and propose suggestions
• Proven record of leading involvement in process improvement projects
• Demonstrate strong and up-to-date accounting knowledge (US GAAP/IFRS)
• Strong business English language skills both oral and in writing (B1/B2 or above)
• Confident in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Project, MS SharePoint)