Our multinational partner company is looking for a Senior FP&A Manager colleague.
• Private health insurance programs
• Cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery, and home loan support
• All You Can Move sports pass registration is possible
• 3 days home office is supported
• You can work in a multicultural environment in a great team
Your tasks will be as a Senior FP&A Manager:
• Handle consolidation of FTA & TVM International Markets P&L in Budget, LRP, monthly forecasting, and reporting cycles
• Support management by assessing consolidated delivery against Budget, and R&Os. Assist in budget re-allocation for desired P&L and KPI outcomes.
• Prepare impactful presentations for budgets, LRP submissions & monthly forecasts.
• Liaise closely with the finance team for accurate forecasts and streamlined collaboration. Implement processes and policies consistently.
• Develop and maintain standardized KPI and P&L templates for local finance, ensuring uniformity across International markets
• Coordinate LOB Finance and COE activities for aligned timelines and deliverables.
• Contribute to various ad-hoc projects
• Foster strong relationships with controllership, global COEs (Ad Sales, Programming, Compensation, Technology, Strategic Services).
• Collaborate across the global business to support business operations.
Nice to have:
• Minimum a Bachelor's Degree and Qualified Accountant certification
• Demonstrate 5+ years of progressive experience, ideally in FP&A leadership, within a global, matrixed organization
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external stakeholders.