Our partner is a medical device, and software maker American multinational company.
They would like to hire a talented colleague for their growing team.
The ideal candidate should have about 2 years of Reporting experience, be fluent in English, and be a confident PowerBI user.
Your tasks will be as Reporting Analyst:
• Translate complex business requirements into technical specifications.
• Create, design, and maintain dashboards and reports in PowerBI to support the Finance team's operational needs.
• Ensure all reporting that is issued is of a high accuracy and is delivered timely to bring maximum benefit to the business users.
• Understand the system interfaces, workflows, and basic architecture of multiple data sources
• Recommend and implement improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy in financial reporting
• Collaborate with finance teams, business analysts, and other departments to understand data needs and provide insights
• Act as a digitalization champion in the Finance organization, promoting data-driven decision-making
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for PowerBI. Provide training and support to other users in Finance
• Ad hoc analysis: Run data-driven ad hoc analysis to help uncover growth opportunities, pricing analysis, cost efficiencies, or ways to further mitigate risks.
• Competitive salary, compensation, and benefits package (cafeteria, yearly bonus, recognition program)
• Yearly medical check
• Hybrid work: 1 day in the office
• Various professional and personal growth opportunities
• Continuous learning through internal training and coaching, and external workshops, conferences, and courses
• Company gym
• Regular social events, workshops, internal and external training possibilities
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2 years of reporting experience
• Advanced Excel and PowerBI skills (possibly DAX)
• Advanced English knowledge (verbal and written)
• Strong ability to collect, analyze, interpret, and present qualitative and quantitative data
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
• Strong business acumen to effectively interact and influence senior stakeholders.
• Analytical and problem-solving orientation and are very comfortable with numbers and constructing models to analyze data.