Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for a GL Team Lead.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Multinational, dynamic environment
• Modern office in the city center
• Stable company background
• Long-term career opportunity
• Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
• Complex, end-to-end processes
• Work-life balance
Your tasks will be as a GL Team Lead:
• Responsible for approving journal entries, account reconciliation, and closing checklists.
• Ensure that all entries are correct and compliant with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure all SOX controls are executed, all potential defects are proactively eliminated, or an action plan is defined and followed up in a timely manner until resolution.
• Support internal and external audits and preparations for them.
• Meeting Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Schedule related metrics
• Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage optimal utilization in the Team (work allocation, controlling leaves, vacation planning). Define and maintain proper backup structure to ensure business continuity and service quality.
• People management of the assigned team (4-7 people)
• Prepare annual performance appraisals and provide frequent feedback to direct reports on their performance.
• Participate in the recruitment process by conducting interviews and evaluating candidates.
• Responsible of the successful induction and integration of the new joiner
• Proactively escalate significant issues as appropriate to Direct Line Manager.
• Manage the migration of new operations/activities/businesses to BSC GL team
• Focus on Continuous improvement, drives process improvement initiatives and manage implementations.
• University or college degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• Excellent English knowledge.
• Overall 3-5 years of experience in the field of GL
• People management experience by leading a project or any other task where they took the initiative to lead the group.
• Experience in coaching team members and giving training inside and outside the team.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate a proactive, can-do approach to solve proble