Service Management Analyst
Our prestigious multinational partner is looking for a new team member as a Service Management Analyst!
Our partner is a leading global provider of information technology solutions based in USA which has its well-known partners from the bank sector to the food industry.
If you would like to live with a career-defining opportunity, YOU are our potential candidate!
Why are we a good choice?
· Home office possibility (currently 1 day at the office/week, the rest is from your home)
· Working hours: 9.30-15.30 (the remaining 2 hours are flexible)
· You would be a member of a multicultural and dynamic community
· Competitive salary
· Additional benefits (i.e., cafeteria, life/health insurance)
· 2 offices in Budapest, but you could work from the closest office at your convenience
Your role would be:
· Supporting US based clients
· You will be their main contact; therefore, you will have to forward information about the following issues:
o Operative questions
o Technical issues
o Delivering information to support teams
· General administrative tasks: e.g.: making reports
We are looking for YOU, if you have:
· At least a high school degree
· At least 1 year experience in this field as a junior and 5-6 years as a senior candidate:
o Mainly Service Reporting and analytics,
o Incident Management
o Continual Service Improvement
o Problem management
o Knowledge Management
· Confident Excel knowledge
· Understanding ITIL V3 processes
· SMO experience
· Fluent English knowledge, since your work language is going to be English