Information & Technology company is looking for a talented Program Manager to their team in
• Value added processes, complex tasks
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
• Home office opportunity
What you will be doing as a Program Manager:
• Understand & propose the Project management & PD management best practices in term of process,
technology & organization.
• Build the business case, the detailed rational to obtain project approval.
• From the current state diagnostic, define project scope, objectives, approach, required resources and
• Recommend & apply the most appropriate approach & project methodology.
• Has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring,
controlling and closure of the project.
• Lead the project team to meet deliverables in line with timelines & budget
• Lead change management while respecting the defined scope, costs & timeline.
• Identify dependencies between projects so as to optimize their implementation.
• Identify risk & limit uncertainty
• Manage project communication within project team, steering co & management
Nice to have:
• Fluency in English
• Minimum of 5 years experience of international & cross functional project management in the field of
• Leadership and interpersonal skills (assertive, good listener, good communication & negotiation skills)
• Experience in leading project teams of 10+
• Problem solving
• Agile mind set
• Travels to be expected (once a month, twice a quarter)
• Proficient in MS Office suite and tools (XLS, PPT, WORD)