Our multinational client is looking for a Master Data Governance Senior Analyst colleague.
• Private health insurance program
• Monthly cafeteria package: OTP Szép Card, Car sharing option, nursery, and home loan support, All You Can Move sport pass
• Home office opportunity
• Enthusiastic, multicultural environment
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders
Your tasks will be as a Master Data Governance Senior Analyst:
• Providing guidance and support in the global master data governance processes.
• Assist in driving activities related to S/4 HANA ERP rollouts, including improvements, testing, mapping of data elements, and error handling
• Support the implementation of the data management process
• Manage the replication of master data ensuring data consistency and integrity across platforms
• Analyze and evaluate data quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, and implement corrective actions to improve data integrity and reliability.
• Maintain and audit SAP FI master data such as GL accounts, Cost Centers, Profit Centers
• Complete master data change requests and maintain organized backup copies
• Perform periodic clean-up of inactive master data objects
• Allocate, monitor, and respond to inquiries that come through the incident management system, ensuring accuracy, compliance with control policies, and timely completion of requests
• Collaborate with internal and external auditors on testing key internal controls related to master data governance
• Provide training to newcomers
Nice to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/IT
• 2+ years of experience in the Master Data group in a complex global environment
• Experience in SAP FICO and/or S/4 HANA preferred