Our multinational client is looking for a Master Data Governance Expert colleague.
• Private health insurance program
• Monthly cafeteria package: OTP Szép Card, Car sharing option, nursery, and home loan support, All You Can Move sport pass
• Home office opportunity
• Enthusiastic, multicultural environment
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders
Your tasks will be as a Master Data Governance Expert:
• Provide advanced guidance and support in the development and maintenance of global master data governance processes, ensuring smooth transitions and minimal disruption to daily operations.
• Support the implementation of the data management process, ensuring efficient and accurate management of title-related master data.
• Responsible for the maintenance of title data in SAP S/4 HANA, including the reconciliation and investigation of errors that occur
• Manage the replication of master data between legacy ERP systems and S/4 HANA, ensuring data consistency and integrity across platforms.
• Analyze and evaluate data quality issues, conducting root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions to improve data integrity and reliability.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives and process optimizations to ensure high-quality master data
• Understand the relations between attributes in SAP master data, impact of changes to attributes. Maintain and audit SAP FI master data such as GL accounts, Cost Centers, Profit Centers
• Complete master data change requests and maintain all backup copies in an organized fashion.
• Perform periodic clean-up of inactive master data objects. Other mapping & ad hoc clean-up activities as assigned
• Allocate, monitor, and answer complex inquiries that come through the incident management system ensuring accuracy, control/policy compliance, and timeliness on completion of requests
• Collaborate with internal and external auditors on the testing of key internal controls related to master data governance
• Represent MDG on project / month end close related meetings upon request
• Training of newcomers
Nice to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/IT
• 4+ years of experience in the Master Data group in a complex global environment
• Experience in SAP FICO and/or S/4 HANA as a user or super user preferred
• Strong knowledge in Excel, with the ability to work with large datasets and databases
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in advanced English