Our multinational client is looking for a Master Data Expert colleague to join their stable team.
Our partner has an American background initially but has a history of almost 30 years in Hungary. They are experts in the entertainment and media industry.
Their office is located in the 11th district in Budapest and is easily accessible. You could have the opportunity to work in a modern, newly renovated office space.
• Ensure the quality and consistency of master data
• Manage and troubleshoot the master data in SAP S/4 HANA
• Sync master data between ERP systems and S/4 HANA, avoiding data discrepancies and errors
• Analyze and fix data quality problems
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives and process optimizations
• Maintain and review SAP FI master data such as GL accounts, Cost Centers, Profit Centers
• Complete master data change requests and store backup data
• Liaise with internal and external auditors
• Provide trainings to newcomers
• Private health insurance program
• Monthly cafeteria package: OTP Szép Card, Car sharing option, nursery, and home loan support, All You Can Move sport pass
• Home office opportunity 3 days a week
• Enthusiastic, multicultural environment
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders
• Professional trainings are provided
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/business/IT
• 4+ years of experience in the Finance Master Data group
• Experience in SAP FICO and/or S/4 HANA as a user or super user preferred
• Strong knowledge in Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English