Our multinational partner company is looking for IT Field Specialist colleague
What you will be doing:
• Support and manage IT Infrastructure and IT Security of the business
• Identify opportunities to improve local process and policy and act as a focal point for local advice on IT Infrastructure
• Act as a local / regional point of contact to detect and remediate IT infrastructure topics
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols to support projects
• Help in the level2 support
• Recognises and uses appropriate analytical tools to facilitate problem solving e.g., cost benefit analysis, risk assessment
• Understands the complexity of business decision-making and follows logical processes to ensure commercially viable solutions
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Excellent English, both written and verbal, knowledge.
• A knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 services.
• Support Microsoft and VMWare infrastructure hypervisor.
• A knowledge of the MPLS and SD-WAN technologies.
• Usage of incident, problem and change management tools (i.e., Service-Now)
• A knowledge of the CCM Microsoft client/server concept, Autopilot or similar.
• A knowledge of the JAMF / Intune solution.
• Expertise in network activities including LAN/WLAN/WAN configuration, maintenance, and support.
• A knowledge of the printing services and FollowMe print concept.
• A knowledge of the remote access and WFH concept (familiar with Cisco VPN, Forti Client VPN or similar will be an advantage).
What our partner company offers you:
• Opportunity for professional development
• Competitive salary package
• International work environment
Location: 2760 Nagykáta