Our partner company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will work closely with the Copywriter, Sales Team and CEO.
Company industry: Financial Services
• Flat hierarchy methodology
• Flexibility of hybrid working
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Long-term career path
• Great learning and development opportunities
Your tasks as a Digital Marketing Manager:
• To develop, manage and execute the digital marketing strategy, including SEO, email, social media and performance marketing.
• Plan and deliver ABM campaigns alongside the sales team
• Increase web traffic and enable digital growth.
• Manage social media platform outreach and engagement.
• Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content based on a planned, regular publishing schedule, that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Develop marketing attribution model
• Collaborates with internal teams to create campaigns
• Manage current marketing technology architecture and implement additions
• Maintain our website and CRM from a technical standpoint
• Publish content and set up SEO campaigns
• Keep up with the latest MarTech trends and implement them when fit
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or other relevant fields
• Experience using HubSpot and Dynamics (or other CRM)
• Experience using SEMRush (or similar SEO tool)
• Experience in a digital marketing or advertising role
• Working experience with website analytics, social media platforms and digital advertising best practices
• Have demonstratable project management and organisations skills