Credit & Collections Analyst
Our prestigious multinational partner is looking for a team-member as a Credit & Collections Analyst! Our partner is a leading global provider of mobility solutions based in USA and operates a BSC in Budapest.
If you would like to live with a career-defining opportunity, YOU are our potential candidate!
Your role would be:
- Supporting the subsidiaries across the service centre in Hungary
- Ensuring that the payments are billed, and invoices are prepared
- Being responsible for receiving the payments of the customers for the rentals in time
- Reminding customers of their due payments mainly through the phone
- Keeping in touch in e-mail as well – e.g., sending balance information
- Investigating the case when it is difficult to make an agreement with the customer
- Identifying the incoming rental payments against the correct outstanding invoice
- Providing information related to e.g., remittance and rental payment
- Correcting false bookings
- Managing the administration always up-to-date
- Contacting the other car rental stations
We are looking for YOU, if you have:
- Economic-related studies
- Confident, intermediate level of English AND French/Italian/Spanish (verbal, written)
- Experience in the field of customer service, master data, credit & collections, billing or any kind of front-office positions
- Ability to work independently and also cooperate with the team
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Logical way of thinking, strong analytical skills
- Confident knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why are we a good choice?
- Home office possibility (you only need to visit the office 4 times a month)
- Flexible working hours (full-time)
- You would be a member of a multicultural and dynamic community
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits (i.e., cafeteria)
- Environmentally friendly office with a fantastic atmosphere
Location: Budapest, XIII.