Our multinational client is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant colleague to join their international and stable team.
Our partner has an American background initially but has a history of more than 100 years, as it was founded in 1922. They are the global leader in the chemical manufacturing industry and are present in more than 50 countries worldwide.
They deliver high-quality solutions and provide technical services that comprehensively cover the entire electronics supply chain. They are actively shaping industries such as automotive, consumer electronics, mobile devices, telecom, data storage, and infrastructure.
• Record all vendor balances on the Accounts Payable
• Book all third-party vendor invoices
• Handle supplier queries
• Make sure all supplier invoices are paid as per schedule
• Prepare PTP related SOX reconciliations
• Participate in month-end closings
• Review the A/P aging report for discrepancies
• Cafeteria, annual bonus
• You can join an international and supportive environment
• Language courses, community allowance, team building events
• Long-term career path ahead of you
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Professional trainings are provided
• Location: Dunaharaszti (4 days home office) – with travel allowance
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/business is preferred
• At least 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian