An American multinational company is looking for a Senior Analyst colleague to their Strategic Services team.
• Competitive salary and benefits package, monthly gross 35,000 Huf cafeteria
• Hybrid working (2 days expected at the office/week)
• Private health insurance package
• Share now carsharing discount 25%
Your tasks will be as a Senior Analyst:
• Preparation of the “Strategic Services” Long Range Plan, Forecast, and Annual Operating Plan in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues
• Strategic Services departments: Strategy, Research, Legal, HR, Executive, Communications, Core Services, Finance
• Support the Controllership team through monthly and quarterly closes
• Processes financial data related to strategic services for corporate functions accurately and in a timely manner.
• Identify and monitor metrics that measure performance against priorities.
• Responsible for multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities and projects.
Nice to have:
• Fluency in written & spoken English
• 3+ years of proven experience in related Finance/ FP&A area
• Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy, and strong financial understanding
• Solid accounting knowledge
• Strong communication and cooperation skills