Information Technology & Services company is looking for a Customer P&L Specialist.
• Hybrid working: 2 days home office / 3 days office
• Szép Card, annual bonus, language courses, trainings
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Supportive work environment
Your tasks will be as a Customer P&L Specialist:
• Responsible for the overall financial income and expenses as it relates to the business for the assigned area. This should be done by using key financial and operational data to monitor performance and improve productivity / cost efficiencies within the assigned territory
• Manage improvement projects pro-actively
• Provide P&L reports
• Improve P&L processes and infrastructure
• Identify and Implement the training and development needs.
Nice to have:
• 5+ years of experience in an operations or project manager role, controlling, P&L issue resolution, including root cause analysis, proposal discussions, prioritization and leading projects E2E.
• Project Management
• BA degree
• Fluent Business English