Our multinational partner company is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst.
• Private health insurance program
• Cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery, and home loan support
• All You Can Move sport pass
• Home office opportunity (2-3days/week)
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
• Managing the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Monthly Financial Forecasts for technology in some regions in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar.
• Partner with the Finance and Business Support transactional teams to ensure all technology expenses are accounted for correctly, including CAPEX and OPEX data.
• Partner with the Finance and Technology teams to collect accurate information and ensure the accurate transfer of data into financial and planning systems.
• Preparation of monthly reporting, including P&L variance analysis vs budget/forecast.
• Preparation of reporting and analysis of capital expenditure submission vs prior estimates.
• Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
• Must manage and develop processes and policies to support regional locations and remote financial operations. Continue to build consistency and efficiencies in order to continue to establish best practices between the teams and across the COE,
• Manage communication and responsiveness to stakeholder requests and questions in a timely manner based on criticality of business.
• Coach and develop skills of junior team members if required.
Nice to have:
• 3+ years of FP&A experience
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Strong analytical, excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail,
• Flexible attitude to achieve results.
• (ACCA, CIMA, CPA) Qualified Accountant or equivalent is an advantage
• Experience working with a general ledger (SAP) and financial rep