Information Technology & Services company is looking for a Talent Rotation Program Member, who can actively take part in complex logistics tasks and gain insight into different logistic fields.
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
Your tasks will be as a Talent Rotation Program Member:
• Employee to be assigned to various teams of Product Delivery based on needs of resources in the different function areas in short or middle term (max assignment duration is 3-5 months)
• This is a wide scope of responsibility that can be detailed upon assignment request. Depending on requirements, rotation can be based on partial or full-time capabilities of the employee
• If there is no specific assignment you will be participating in a Continuous Improvement Project within the Product Delivery organization
• Areas: Planning/Demand
o Ensure the availability of spare parts and or laser supplies for EMEA customers to secure customer satisfaction and business goals
o Coordinate day-to-day operational activities
o Support planning team in various operational tasks in SAP and in analysis, reporting
o Plan demand and supply
o Propose process improvements
• Vendor Management
o Manage the service-related processes for the Channel partners.
o This includes the continuous performance monitoring of the existing partners, maintaining and improving end-to-end processes, and implementing/developing new methods to improve efficiency.
o Responsible to develop, implement plan and control the role-out for the new indirect service process for EMEA.
Nice to have:
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Fluency in English
• 4 years of experience in a process-driven environment: Supply Chain / After-market services support environment is required
• Strong affinity with ERP/CRM system
• Advanced reporting and Microsoft skills are required