Our multinational partner company is seeking a talented SWIM (Supplier Workflow Invoice Management) Functional Reviewer colleague.
• Private health insurance programs
• Cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery, and home loan support
• All You Can Move sports pass registration is possible
• 3 days home office is supported
• You can work in a multicultural environment in a great team
Your tasks will be as a SWIM Functional Reviewer:
• Review of all SWIM submitted invoices of the company to confirm that these invoices are in line with the country-specific invoicing requirements and to ensure that accurate data are indicated which are in line with the related Purchase Order
• Keeps track of reviewed and confirmed invoices
• Works closely with PTP teams and functions to adjust incorrect invoice processing and/or deficient vendor master data in SAP or Graphite vendor recording tool
• Working directly with the various stakeholders (finance and business colleagues of the local offices, colleagues from other departments, and business partners to ensure the appropriate invoice processing and to initiate the adjustment of incorrect vendor data in SAP
• Provides support in VAT administration and VAT accounting processes (e.g. VAT journal preparation, VAT reconciliation, Trintech G/L reconciliation uploads) upon need.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
• Effective communication and collaboration abilities
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills