Information Technology & Services company is looking for a Special Bid Auditor colleague.
• Hybrid working: 2 days home office / 3 days office
• Szép Card, trainings, language learning opportunities, yearly bonus
• Encouraging and supportive personal and professional environment, where you have the opportunity and space for continuous development
• Modern and friendly office
Your tasks will be as a Special Bid Auditor :
• Execute audits at business partners based on Special Bid framework
• Perform audits to identify potential misuse across EMEA or the Americas towards selected resellers or wholesalers
• Create professional audit fieldwork and audit result documentation, precise and substantive which can be used as legal proof
• Coordinate meetings with managers to document the action plan, milestones and corrective actions that will be put in place to ensure the recovery and future prevention in case of Bid misuse.
• Assist in legal follow up, when needed
Nice to have:
• Bachelor degree (Business, Economics, Finance / Accounting is a plus)
• 3 years working experience as an External or Internal Auditor
• Fluent English and Spanish language skills (in order to cover Spain and the Latin Americas)