We are looking for a Product Control Supervisor with a minimum of 6 years of finance experience.
• Supervise, review, and assist your team with the end-to-end Product Control process, including daily P&L preparation and related activities: review and analyze new trades, associated risks and the P&L generated, also understand and analyze the P&L coming from market moves on the existing portfolio of trades.
• Supervise, review, and assist your team with Independent Price Verification (IPV), Valuation Adjustments calculation or validation, and Fair Value Levelling (to classify the inventory in scope by observability of the external inputs used for price verification)
• Work closely with various areas of the Finance department, liaising with the Trading Desk, Risk Management, Operations, Middle Office, and IT teams
• Use effective escalation to ensure issues are highlighted in a timely manner. Focus on recurring issues and drive through enhancement projects and systems fixes
• Support standardization efforts and work on strategic as well as ad-hoc projects to improve the company’s Product Control system infrastructure and to implement process improvement ideas
• Develop an enquiring and questioning mindset
• Exploit a collaborative and motivating attitude to join forces with colleagues for excellent results
• Use your experience and knowledge to drive and contribute to outstanding team performance
• At least 5-7 years of relevant professional experience
• A university or college degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Actuarial Science, or Engineering is an advantage
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Confident analytical and communication skills
• Controls-focused mind-set
• Strong PC skills in Excel, and Word. Training will be provided on other in-house and industry standard systems used in this position.
• Knowledge of or demonstrated interest in financial products is an advantage.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance
• Opportunity for participation in managerial development initiatives
• Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized
• A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
• A supportive workplace for professionals returning to the office from childcare leave
• Competitive compensation package
• Opportunity to grow both as a Business Analyst and a Finance Professional
For more information please contact:
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Accountancy & Finance - MSS
Address: 1051 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky str. 12.