An American multinational company is looking for a Product Control Analyst colleague.
• Paid Parental Leave Program
• Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in the office
• Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
• Group Life Insurance
• Continuous career progression opportunities across geographies and business lines
• Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life-work balance
• A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
Your tasks will be as a Product Control Analyst:
• You will be responsible for the end-to-end Product Control process. Daily P&L preparation and related activities: review and analyze new trades, associated risks, and the P&L generated, also understand and analyse the P&L coming from market moves on the existing portfolio of trades.
• Work closely with all areas of the Finance department, liaising with the Trading Desk, Risk Management, Operations, Middle Office, and IT teams
• Use effective escalation to ensure issues are highly in a timely manner. Focus on recurring issues and drive through enhancement projects and systems fixes
• Support standardization efforts and also work on ad-hoc projects to implement process improvement ideas
• Develop an enquiring and questioning mindset
Nice to have:
• 1-4 years' work experience
• University/College degree in Finance/Accounting is an advantage
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Strong PC skills in Excel, and Word. Training will be provided on other in-house and industry standard systems used in this position.