On behalf of our multinational partner from the production sector we are searching for candidates
for the Payroll Specialist position.
• Supportive work environment
• Yearly bonus
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Accountable for responding to the employee and providing the resolution of the payroll
queries and issues.
• Partner with Internal Stakeholders and Finance teams
• Ensure all payroll query responses are dealt with in a timely manner, where required follow
up with vendors or escalate to Payroll Team Lead / Manager
• Follow all payroll processes upon to local legislation and internal rules
• Use payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll
• 3- 4+ years Payroll for Hungary In House is required
• Speak, read and write English & Hungarian fluently.
• Some experience in Service Centre environment and / or HR & Payroll Outsource
• Experience with end to end payroll processing including: time management, leave
administration like sickleaves, registration, pay processing, payroll taxes, filling the
documents for tax purpose, reporting, and Experience dealing with payroll queries and issues
from employees on side
• Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people
• Good relationship management, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Familiar with MS Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Degree preferred