Our multinational client is looking for a Junior Cash Application Analyst colleague to join their stable and expanding team.
Our partner has an American background initially but has a history of almost 30 years in Hungary. They are experts in the entertainment and media industry.
Their office is located in the 11th district in Budapest and is easily accessible. You could have the opportunity to work in a modern, newly renovated office space.
• Process and post invoices and payments
• Check the cash balances
• Upload the data into the internal system
• Solve any occurring problems
• Support month-end close processes
• Work closely with various internal groups
• Home office opportunity 3 days a week
• Private health insurance program
• Monthly cafeteria package: OTP Szép Card, Car sharing option, nursery, and home loan support, All You Can Move sport pass
• Enthusiastic, multicultural environment
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders
• Professional trainings are provided
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/business preferred but not required
• Experience in billing, cash application/collection, customer service or in another customer-facing role is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• SAP experience is a plus