Multinational company is looking for a Junior Buyer colleague.
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• International working environment
• Continuous development opportunities
What you will be doing as a Junior Buyer:
• Manage MRP system and raise purchase orders for packaging and raw-materials through local ERP system.
• Place PO’s for the raw material for toll manufacturer (+ follow up).
• Monthly price checks of (raw) materials bought by toll manufacturer. Maintain supplier contacts regarding the operational purchases.
• Formally progress chase all necessary Purchase Orders and update delivery details onto computer.
• Maintain all Purchasing records and Supplier data as necessary.
• Maintain Supplier Performance Records in line with performance criteria set down.
• Collate for analysis, information on items and suppliers as requested.
Nice to have:
• Bsc degree is preferred
• 1-2 year relevant experience
• Fluency in English
• PC knowledge: advanced excel skills
• Good time-management
• Good organizational skills
• Good communication skills