A multinational company is looking for an International Tax Accounting Supervisor for their brand-new team.
• You will have a chance to be exposed to and gain knowledge of international business, accounting, and tax
• Hybrid work arrangements
• Competitive salary, and benefits package
• You will work with an international team
• Strong focus on employee development and provides opportunities for growth and advancement
Your tasks will be as an International Tax Accounting Supervisor:
• Manage and oversee the company's tax accounting functions, including preparation of tax returns, analysis of tax implications of business decisions, and ensuring compliance with tax laws and regulations
• Develop and implement tax planning strategies to optimize the company's tax position and reduce tax liabilities
• Review and reconcile tax accounts and ensure timely and accurate filing of tax returns.
• Research and analyze tax issues and new tax laws to ensure compliance and identify potential tax savings opportunities
• Manage relationships with external tax advisors and auditors
• Provide tax support to other departments within the company, including finance, legal, and operations
• Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process, providing tax projections and recommendations to support strategic business decisions
• Implement and maintain tax-related systems and procedures to ensure accurate and efficient tax reporting and compliance
Nice to have:
• 5+ years of tax accounting experience
• Experience with tax-related systems, JDE or similar ERP systems, and Excel, PowerPoint, and, Word – High proficiency
• Strong Knowledge of tax laws and regulations, including federal and state income tax, sales and use tax, and international tax
• Fluent in English and Hungarian
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain complex tax issues
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and external advisors