Our multinational client is looking for a German Speaking AP Accountant colleague to join their stable team.
Our partner has a German background initially and has a history of more than 70 years in the market. They are experts in the industrial machinery manufacturing field.
Their office is located in the 14th district in Budapest and is easily accessible. You could have the opportunity to work in a modern, newly renovated office space.
• Participate in the transition processes from European entities to Hungary
• Master data management
• Invoice management (verification, processing, etc.)
• Take part in outgoing payment processes
• Support AP closing activities
• Communicate with customers and stakeholders
• Manage reclaims and corrections
• Provide trainings to newcomers
• OTP Szép Card
• Home office opportunity 3 days a week
• Medicover medical insurance
• Annual bonus
• Car sharing option
• Nursery, and home loan support
• All You Can Move sport pass
• Great learning and development opportunities
• The opportunity to participate in process harmonization and process improvement projects
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in accounting or business)
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in accounts payable accounting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German is a must