Information & Technology company looks for a CI Project Manager colleague.
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing as a EMEA Product Delivery CI Project Manager:
• Propose, identify, capture and deliver optimization opportunities within the Product Delivery
organization in order to improve the operational performance
• Improve the data governance and visibility within Product Delivery.
• Establish and enforce a continuous improvement mindset within the PD organization
• Understand and propose the Project management & PD management best practices in term of
process, technology & organization in order to drive continuous improvement initiatives within
the PD organization.
• Build the business case, the detailed rational to obtain project approval.
• From the current state diagnostic, define project scope, objectives, approach, required resources
and project schedule.
• Recommend and apply the most appropriate approach and project methodology.
• Has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution,
monitoring, controlling and closure of the project.
• Lead change management while respecting the defined scope, costs and timeline.
• Identify dependencies between projects so as to optimize their implementation.
• Identify risk and limit uncertainty
• Lead project with strong stakeholder management from initiation phase to closure
• Manage project communication within project team and management
• Suggest, propose and implement data visualization tools and reports either upon requests or by
self-assessment to drive operational efficiency and management support
Nice to have:
• 5-10 years’ working experience
• BA/BS degree in Supply Chain Management
• Fluency in English
• Minimum of 5 years experience of international & cross functional project management in the
field of Supply Chain
• Mandatory experience of SC Best practices deployment.
• Experience in leading project teams
• Proficient in MS Office suite and tools (XLS, PPT, WORD)
• CPIM (APICS) would be a plus
• Project management skills: Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, Agile, PMP certification would be a plus