Our multinational partner company is looking for a Continuous Process Improvement and Internal Controls Senior Manager.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Working in a successful organization
• Highest standards and a wide range of health promotion and healthcare activities
• They have various financial models to give you individual support
• Training and education programs to help you develop professionally and personally
• Competitive pay are in important basis for them
• Working with the Management on the execution of the CPI strategy, provide support in Strategic Initiatives
• Support SCE Finance Leadership in executing strategic objectives of the department
• Accountable for the design and documentation of all processes and sub-processes and for the establishment of process-embedded internal controls/audit.
• Drive Operational Governance with customers and vendors.
• Conduct monthly performance reviews with Process Owners, Customers, Vendors and SCE operations teams
• Work with the Senior Finance Managers in defining and maintaining KPIs
• Prepare functional specification of KPI and other Process Management reports
• Influence all key stakeholders of the process to achieve sustainable improvement
• Support Service Delivery functions to identify and describe issues and work with them to resolve applying the appropriate Root Cause Analysis approach
• Provide support to Service Delivery Functions after go-live through Process Partnership Framework Key Initiative
• Drive the implementation of the Continuous Process Improvement roadmap
• Identify process optimization opportunities
• Identify and drive automation opportunities including Robotic process automation
• Responsible for the monitoring of assigned work stream/process, execution, corrections and effectiveness
• Demonstrate a strong process improvement and Project Leadership mindset in Accounts Payable, Order to Cash, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Intercompany, Cash Management, Master Data Management, SCE Organization supporting functions
• Liaise with Continuous Improvement team, SSO and CFO teams to define and implement continuous improvement strategies.
• Drive communication and training about the end-to-end process improvements and changes
• Propose automation, optimization opportunities
• Understand and interpret underlying causes driving financial and business performance
• College / University degree in Finance
• Fluency in English (German language knowledge is a plus)
• Advanced degree with a minimum 7+ years of related experience (Continuous Process Improvement, Reporting, SAP, Navision, Controls and Compliance, Project Management, Business Analysis, Financial Performance Management)
• Quality Audit Management; Complex cross-functional and cross operating company interactions
• Team management of 2-5 FTE
• Expert in a ‘best in class’, end-to-end process for Financial Shared Services.
• Digitalization/automation mindset, proven track record of experience. Ability to identify and advise on best tool/method/Vendor on a case-by-case level to improve process efficiency
• Certified in one or more Project management methodologies (Six Sigma Green/Black Belt; PMP; Prince2 etc.)
• Previous experience in process designing
• Strong knowledge of financial concepts (accounting, finance, and economics) a
• International experience and background in a complex/matrix multinational business environment
• Advanced Excel skills, PowerPoint