Information Technology & Services company is looking for a German Speaking Business Operations Manager colleague.
• Leading global brand
• Encouraging and supportive personal and professional environment
• Long-term carrier opportunity
• Flexible working model as per their hybrid working policy
• Modern and friendly office in a decent and pleasant area of Budapest
What you will be doing:
• Provide on request consultation/guidance to pre-sales team on capabilities and
services and assures compliance with the company’s strategies and processes
• Responsible for contractual interpretation and management of customer requirements
,including ongoing contract maintenance/change management
• Coordinate implementation of customer setup requirements
• Direct interaction with various cross functional teams as needed to provide resolution
support & analysis for concerns regarding consumables, entitlement, billing, and other
general account issues
• Support WW system and/or process changes
• Participate in continuous improvement activities & projects
• Test end to end process improvements/changes and training as needed
• Provide visibility and confidence to other Country Operations team
• Work closely with and gain functional guidance
• Coordinate and drive Billing Issues resolution with back office teams.
• Monitor Monthly and Quarterly Account Invoice Completion.
Nice to have:
• Significant operations experience (average 5+ years or more).
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
• Working knowledge of Siebel / SAP
• Project management skills
• Understanding of analytical tools and project management tools
• MS Project, Visio, MS Office