On behalf of our multinational partner from the production sector we are searching for candidates for the following position Accounting Manager.
- Business partnering with local plant leadership team and with remote region and global function teams
- Manage financial control and accounting activities of the plant including general and cost accounting
- Drive month-end plant closing activities. Monitor shared service team performance to ensure accurate and timely performance of all basic accounting functions
- Responsible for local statutory reporting and fulfilling local statutory requirements with support from outsourcing parties
- Managing a team of two staffs
What you need to have:
- Major in Finance & Accounting, at least 8 to 10 years working experience in accounting area. Experience working in manufacturing companies would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong understanding of Finance & Accounting operations, general ledger best practices and local statutory requirements
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and work in an unstructured, global, and virtual environment
- Excellent oral, written, and influential communication stills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office and ERP systems
Location: South Pest County
+ 36 70 421 9880