A multinational company is looking for an Accounting Manager for their brand-new team.
• You will have a chance to be exposed to and gain knowledge of international business, accounting, and tax
• Hybrid work arrangements
• Competitive salary, and benefits package
• You will work with an international team
• Strong focus on employee development and provides opportunities for growth and advancement
Your tasks will be as an Accounting Manager:
• Review accounting reports, VAT returns, and payroll tax returns / prepare Hungarian FS based on Hungarian GAAP / interact with advisors
• Assist with the review and analysis of tax accounts and records
• Maintain and update tax-related records and documentation
• Respond to tax notices and inquiries from tax authorities
• Work with external tax advisors and auditors to ensure timely and accurate tax reporting and compliance
• Provide tax support to other departments within the company, including finance, legal, and operations.
• Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process, providing tax projections and recommendations to support strategic business decisions.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of tax-related systems and procedures to ensure accurate and efficient tax reporting and compliance
Nice to have:
• 5 + years of accounting experience
• People management experience
• CPA certification or progress towards certification preferred.
• Knowledge of Hungarian and income tax, VAT, and international tax laws and regulations
• Advanced / Fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with other departments and external advisors.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.