Our multinational client is looking for a highly motivated individual to strengthen their Accounts Monitoring and Reconciliation team in Budapest.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Competitive compensation package with a wide range of benefits (such as Cafeteria, Home Office Allowance, Paid Parental Leave Program, Private Medical Care Program, Pension Plan, Group Life Insurance and Employee Assistance Program)
• Access to a wide variety of learning and development programs, online course libraries and upskilling platforms
• Flexible work arrangements to support work–life balance
• Numerous career progression opportunities across geographies and business lines
• Inclusive and friendly corporate culture
• Socially active employee communities with diverse networking opportunities
What you will be doing:
• Builds in-depth end-to-end Payables process expertise and good knowledge of all supported systems and applications.
• Responsible for ensuring open exceptions on the EMEA payables Core accounts (Vendor Liability; Cash Clearings; other system accounts) are resolved on a timely basis and within the benchmarks established for the account via Reconciliation, Monitoring, Investigation and collaboration with relevant Operations team for Resolution.
• Performs analysis on data and contacts responsible persons (reconcilers/Account Owner in e-Recon/Financial Control/RMO teams) in case of irregularity were found and come up with actions plans and drive if necessary.
• Prepares and approves Ledger Adjustments in line with approval duties delegated by Direct Manager, Team Leader and Controller and applicable policies.
• Provides Global Recon Utility / Internal Control Units with comments / feedback on the open reconciliation breaks including root cause, status update and target resolution date
• 1 year of experience in multinational, shared services, Accounts Payable or Finance environment
• BA/BS in Accounting or Business, Economics, Finance, International Studies, Math, or relevant experience
• Strong English language skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Attention to detail and strong work ethic