|Lokáció: CREWE, CHESHIRE||Fizetés: 30.00 - 40.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Szektor: Property & Construction||Foglalkoztatás jellege: Kölcsönzés|
|Foglalkoztatás típusa: N/A||Jelentkezések: N/A|
|Megosztva: 11 hónapja||Referencia szám: 3312733|
• Analyse engineering problems, apply technical expertise and engineering judgment and produce innovative solutions through the use of complex interactive computer systems to meet legal and management objectives.
• To provide professional and technical excellence in highway engineering
• Identify, prepare, design, plan, programme and order works and services.
• Prepare and assist in the management and monitoring of works programmes or services.
• Assist with the management and provision of technical support for staff dealing with all aspects of the service.
• Provide assistance to the functional leader or Senior Engineer in relation to all aspects covered within the Team and deputise in their absence.
• Preparation of reports for projects and attend meetings to provide support as appropriate.
• To identify schemes for the future programmes as appropriate.
• Support Health and Safety, Environmental Management System, Quality Management System and Construction Design Management in a positive and constructive manner.
• Liaise with other team members associated with the design and supervision of allocated schemes
• Ensure the scheme design complies with the specification and agreed programme
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Desireable to have Incorporated Engineer/Technician Engineer.
• Essential to have HNC/NVQ4 or equivalent in relevant discipline
• Membership of or working towards membership of a relevant Professional Institution.
• Evidence of continuous professional development.
• Knowledge of ICE and ECC contracts and their applications.
• Good knowledge of and application of Health and Safety legislation
• Knowledge of and application of Highway Legislation, relevant design procedures and standards and good practice.
• Knowledge and experience of budgetary governance, management and control measures.
• Knowledge and experience of a range of relevant engineering or service techniques and procedures including being fully conversant with the use of specialist software tools as required.
• Conversant with Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Use of applicable computer software packages including Autocad, Keysigns and Keylines
• Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal effectively with peers, client representatives and members of the public.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key people both internally and externally.
• Ability to effectively manage supply chain partners.
• Effective supervision of cost and value.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision on allocated schemes to both time and budget
• To manage his / her own time in an effective manner, ensuring appointments are met and reporting requirements met
• Required to be mobile throughout Cheshire East and therefore a valid driving licence and use of car if not provided, unless the role can be undertaken effectively by alternative transport arrangements.
• Demonstrable awareness of environmental aspects and impacts and waste management.
35000.00 - 36686.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND X, ESSEXTudjon meg többet
425.00 - 450.00 GBP Per Day
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONTudjon meg többet
50000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
SHOREDITCH, LONDONTudjon meg többet
33000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONTudjon meg többet
32000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONTudjon meg többet