Our prestigious client working in printing industry and looking for a Business Operation Manager, who will focus on ensuring high level services, timely and accurate contract management for key corporate clients worldwide. Moreover, understand the company’s global processes and systems to provide back office support for many operational practices.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Provide on request consultation/guidance to pre-sales team on capabilities and services and ensure compliance
• Responsible for contractual interpretation and set up of customer requirements as defined in a Managed Services Statement of Work. Coordinate all teams involved in account set up to ensure timely & smooth implementation.
• Work with various cross functional teams to provide support, analysis and drive resolution for escalations regarding account setup, consumables deliveries, devices registration, billing, cash collection and other general account issues.
• Focus on swift escalation resolution, while ensuring quality resolution and minimizing customer impact and risk of re-occurrence.
• Control Device Registration end to end process; Investigate and solve registration issues
• Manage the creation process of a unique/ad hoc customer invoice and work with the invoicing team to ensure correct execution.
• Support WW system and/or process changes, participate in continuous improvement activities/projects, test end to end process improvements/changes with EMEA SMEs support & guidance
• Work closely with in-countries contacts to ensure country specifics are met and overall country operations are delivered under SOW quality & SLA expectations.
• Provide Operations subject matter expertise and guidance for the Country organization (Finance, Operations, Customer Ops, Service Delivery etc) and Shared Service Center teams in regard to customer, contract, invoicing, entitlement set up and asset lifecycle management.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) required
• Minimum 5 years SC operations experience is a must
• Fluent English and Italian is a must
• Working knowledge of Siebel and/or SAP systems is a clear advantage
• Project management skills
• Strong analytical (Excel knowledge) and reasoning abilities
• Able to multi-task and adapt to schedule changes; can effectively prioritize work on own
• Can effectively lead meetings; commands attention and can change tactics midstream when something is not working.
Apply directly to Dóra Varga – Recruitment Consultant for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu