|Lokáció: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Fizetés: 39000.00 - 51000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Szektor: Informatika||Foglalkoztatás jellege: Közvetítés|
|Foglalkoztatás típusa: N/A||Jelentkezések: N/A|
|Megosztva: 2 hónapja||Referencia szám: 3116083|
A hybrid cloud strategy has recently been developed which will optimise the use of Software-as-a-Service, Public Cloud and a new Private Cloud infrastructure.
As a Solutions Architect you will have a strong focus on realising the benefits of this investment by leading the delivery of both business applications and key IT enablers.
Main duties will include:
• Taking a leading role in the analysis of project requirements, mapping requirements and developing infrastructure and application architecture to support project delivery
• Developing innovative methods for exploiting existing and new platform capabilities to maximise organisational performance
• Supporting the development and definition of architecture and IT standards and ensuring alignment with these as part of project delivery
• Providing support and assurance to ensure compliance with due diligence processes, legal and regulatory requirements and University needs
•Reporting and escalating delivery issues and risks as appropriate and working across the IT teams to mitigate or minimise impacts
•Maintaining good relationship with project teams, internal and external customers and suppliers in order to ensure highly effective solutions are developed and implemented
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of contributing to successful project delivery in a large complex organisation as either an architect (solutions, technical and/or systems) or development lead
• Experience of solutions/ business application analysis, design and migration in complex environments
• Ability to demonstrate excellent understanding and application of architectural principles, infrastructure, virtualisation and cloud technologies including assurance, regulatory, legislative and industry practices
• Experience of effectively analysing problems and data, presenting solutions, and information in a meaningful way to diverse range of stakeholders
• Experience of working to deadlines, prioritising a complex range of tasks to ensure delivery in a role which has made competing demands on your time
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate changes to business processes to stakeholders with differing levels of technical knowledge and the ability to influence the outputs of others you are not directly responsible for.
You may also have a degree in a technical or computer related subject or professional qualifications.
For immediate consideration, please apply online.
60000 - 90000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARTudjon meg többet
60000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSTudjon meg többet
600.00 - 650.00 GBP Per Day
KIDLINGTON, OXFORDSHIRETudjon meg többet
500.00 - 670.00 GBP Per Day
SALFORD, LANCASHIRETudjon meg többet
50000.00 - 57500.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CIRENCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRETudjon meg többet