Our multinational partner company in Gyor is looking for a Senior Strategic Buyer colleague.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
What YOU will be doing:
- Responsible for overall supplier on time delivery, parts quality and cost requirements
- Work with commodity management to develop, deploy and execute the commodity/supply strategies (both industrial and automotive)
- Plan and organize sourcing activities within EMEA, prioritize activities to generate the greatest return for our plant and customers
- Responsible for cost out, vendor base reorientation, delivery project initiation and timelines
- Lead projects from conception to completion (ex. Sourcing, Cost Out, Business Model Changes)
- Report progress to the Leadership teams and colleagues and liaise with them to enable adequate support
- Drive process discipline on existing supply chain processes relating to new product and vendor selection and introduction.
- Support improvement of new product development (NPD) processes and further improve the processes for supplier selection and introduction
- Take the lead on all vendor contracts, stocking agreements, Master Purchasing Agreement, Consignment agreements, Non-disclosure agreements
- Monitor supplier performance and work with suppliers to improve their performance on projects.
- Maintain scorecard metrics for vendor count reduction and ISO9001 / IATF16949 certification requirements
- Build and manage relationships with key vendors and implement inventory reduction via Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) / Consignment programs and lead-time reduction initiatives.
Requirements that make you the BEST candidate:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in direct automotive procurement
- Educated at Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or a related discipline
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Good understanding of ISO9001, IATF16949 System and PPAP
- Able to represent the company externally to both customers and suppliers in a professional manner
- An accomplished negotiator with experience of resolving complex issues combining technical, quality & commercial factors
- Possessing strong analytical skills, exception influencer and communicator
Apply directly to Dóra Varga - Recruitment Consultant for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu