This position requires a knowledgeable risk management professional with business continuity experience as well as skill evaluating fraud, IT, information security, and model risks in a financial institution.
- Responsible for assisting completion of the Business Unit Risk Assessments
- Develop Risk Mitigation Action Plans
- Carry out detailed walkthroughs and process mapping to identify significant risks and controls
- Report key risk and control indicators of department/business unit
- Oversee the operational risk incident management process to guarantee that timeliness, integrity, and quality control are maintained
- Ensure appropriate review of the financial impact of operational incidents and root cause and business impact analysis
- Identify, measure, monitor and report the level of, and mitigation efforts around the firm’s operational risks, with a focus on fraud, information technology, information security and privacy, and model risks.
- Oversee the consistent implementation of investment policies and procedures
- Prepare for and/or participate in discussions with regulatory authorities (MNB).
- 5-10 years’ Operational risk experience in financial services environment
- University or college degree in finance, economics, or mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills. A creative and innovative thinker.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries and gain a thorough knowledge of several Finance processes
- Opportunities to gain a thorough understanding of financial statements, regulatory and management reports
- Developing technical skills through process improvement and automation
- Long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines