|Lokáció: THURROCK, ESSEX||Fizetés: 32250 - 36000 GBP Per Annum|
|Szektor: Mérnök / Gyártás||Foglalkoztatás jellege: Szerződéses munkavállalás|
|Foglalkoztatás típusa: N/A||Jelentkezések: 3|
|Megosztva: 19 napja||Referencia szám: 3065999|
To effectively maintain and repair all areas of the site and plant, keeping downtime to a minimum. To asses the condition of all areas of plant and equipment and prioritise workload according to business needs. To provide out of hours breakdown cover on an agreed rota.
• Fault finding of equipment both mechanical and electrical issues, including PLC and SCADA systems
• Carry out plant Planned Preventative Maintenance as per the schedules and respond accordingly to all issues.
• On a daily basis carry out a walking visual inspection of all areas of plant and equipment and react accordingly to any issues found.
• Prioritise work requirements on a daily basis taking into account information from daily plant inspections/issues, PPMs, job requests, production diary entries, daily downtime log or any less formal means of reporting.
• Complete all job request sheets as required and fill in the Engineering Diary on a daily basis.
• Monitor all aspects of Health and Safety making sure all new tasks are sufficiently risk assessed and any issues or violations witnessed or perceived are reported immediately.
• Assist in the training of other staff as required.
• Play a leading role in the continuous improvement for all areas of plant and equipment.
• Ensures an accurate and concise handover to other shifts and ensures that line manager is informed of occurrences.
• Play a leading role in maintaining high levels of housekeeping standards at all times.
• Carry out basis electrical work as required within skill capabilities.
• Assist with any plant breakdowns or engineering tasks as required within your capabilities.
• Communicate effectively with fellow team members to ensure work is being carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
Ideal Experience and Qualifications:
• HNC/HND in either Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Apprentice Served
• Experienced with motors, VFD, control loop, single line diagram, etc.
• Ability to read and interpret process flow diagrams
• Strong working knowledge and hands on experience with rotating and static equipment.
• Good English language skills in oral and written communication.
• To be able to work on day and late shift.
• Maintain positive “Can Do” attitude & strives for continued improvement
Hours: 12 hour shift, four on four off rota
Salary: £32,250 to £38,700 per annum inclusive of shift allowance
If you feel you have the suitable criteria and experience to carry out the role and would like to be considered for the position please apply and a REED Engineering consultant will contact you to discuss the role and your work history.
If you would like to apply in a more discreet manner please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01702 444393
32000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
WESTBURY, WILTSHIRETudjon meg többet
32000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRETudjon meg többet
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
MARKET DEEPING, CAMBRIDGESHIRETudjon meg többet
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRETudjon meg többet
GWENT, WALESTudjon meg többet