|Lokáció: SKELMERSDALE, LANCASHIRE||Fizetés: 22000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum|
|Szektor: Marketing & Creative||Foglalkoztatás jellege: Közvetítés|
|Foglalkoztatás típusa: PART TIME||Jelentkezések: 1|
|Megosztva: 6 hónapja||Referencia szám: 3318227|
Part Time (25-30 hours)
Salary: £22,000 (Pro-rata)
My client is a successful Skelmersdale based business that have recently had someone move roles. Working in the metal pharmaceutical industry, they have an opening and are recruiting for a marketing executive to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a part time role, ideally working 30 hours per week – These are flexible.
To support the achievement of the business plan by providing marketing and public relations assistance to the CEO and CFO with administrative support to the Central Team and individual branches.
• To develop and implement the groups marketing strategy and marketing plan, subject to Board approval and within the Marketing Operations budget
• To develop promotional and marketing materials to be used in marketing and advertising campaigns.
• To be responsible for the design and content of the website and to develop the Social media capability.
• Ensure consistency of the groups brand marketing and raising the groups profile
• Managing the groups social media outlets across facebook and linked in
• Assisting with events across all business areas
• Internal communication i.e monthly newsletters
• Internal announcements i.e intranet
• Management of employee reward system
• Re-branding marketing collateral i.e. brochures, leaflets
• Instigates local charity work by the pharmacy team as agreed with the Pharmacy Manager.
• Communicate with relevant department heads to ensure that everyone is aware of all material available and all promotions that are live, on an on-going basis.
• Keep ahead of the competitors by reviewing their marketing materials/blogs and promotions.
• Enjoys the challenge of achieving business objectives and targets.
• Highly IT literate including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Adobe creative applications.
• Uses judgement to decide when to use initiative.
• Must be able to work on own initiative and also part of a team
• Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of projects
• Has a user based understanding of corporate branding.
• Is able to work to detailed brand guidelines across a range of platforms including print and digital
• Maintains the company collateral and image banks and gains authorisation for use of collateral.
• Is able to understand the importance and implications of public relations activity.
• Has an understanding of common social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
• Is able to build and maintain working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including printers, sign makers, web developers, PR and creative agencies.
• Is able to build and maintain working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including suppliers, consultants and outside agencies.
• Content creation
• Copywriting and proof reading
• Basic SEO
The benefits include:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• £22k per annum (pro rata)
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Health Insurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
If you have the right skills and you are looking for a secure position and to join a committed and dedicated team please "Apply Now"
27000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
HODDESDON, HERTFORDSHIRETudjon meg többet
22000.00 - 29000.00 GBP Per Annum
STANSTEAD ABBOTTS, HERTFORDSHIRETudjon meg többet
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRETudjon meg többet
27000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSTudjon meg többet
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WINGHAM, KENTTudjon meg többet